Heartworks, Loveworks, Renaissance, Endeavour, and STEAMworks schools have nearly a 30 year history of innovation in education. We currently support the educational goals of more than 400 families in eight locations. Through the work of our teachers, our students develop a lifelong love of learning while preparing for their future educational pursuits.
Our goal is for each teacher to to deliver a world class, age-appropriate educational experience which is focused on clearly defined curricular, instructional and learning expectations and outcomes that will
- To challenge each student to achieve at their full potential across an essential skill and knowledge base and develop critical thinking skills necessary for later learning.
- To augment this curriculum with a broad range of enrichment activities to broaden the educational experience.
- To create and maintain a fun, safe, respectful and supportive school community and environment for all students.
All of which, when taken together, serves the fundamental purpose of developing student potential in service of a better world.
With small class sizes and curriculum designed around each age-group’s developmental and cognitive levels, we provide the optimal setting for our students to grow from their preschool years, through elementary and middle school. As part of our outstanding teaching staff, you will create an environment that allows students to learn, to develop friendships, to increase self-esteem, and encourage them to explore their world in a safe and nurturing environment.
The five Heartworks Preschools (Shelburne, Williston, Burlington, Stowe, and Essex) are licensed and three programs are already NAEYC accredited, and we are working towards accreditation for all of our premier preschool programs. The Renaissance Elementary is located in the Historic Farm Barn on Shelburne Farms and the Endeavour Middle School is located on our Shelburne Campus.
We offer an excellent starting salary, paid holidays and school vacations, and benefits. Additionally, we offer ongoing professional development workshops, beautiful classrooms, a respectful, professional and caring work environment and a strong community of highly valued teachers and school directors.
The ideal teacher displays a loving commitment to delivering an outstanding educational experience. Finding joy in teaching children in a values-based educational setting is essential, as is a certification or degree in Early Childhood, Elementary or Middle School education.
Current open positions to apply for on Schoolspring:
- Infant & Toddler Assistant Teachers, Heartworks Williston (4 positions starting August 2017)
- Infant & Toddler Teachers, Heartworks Williston (3 positions starting August 2017)
- Long-term Substitute Preschool Teacher, Heartworks Burlington (1 position starting August 2017)
- Preschool Teacher, Heartworks Stowe (1 position starting August 2017)
- Preschool Teacher, STEAMworks, Essex (3 positions starting August 2017)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified minorities, women, people with disabilities, and military veterans are encouraged to apply.