Tuition Payment Policy
Heartworks School remains committed to quality, values-centered education. Similar to any other school, it has expenses and financial responsibilities that must be met on time. Therefore, the following tuition payment guidelines must be met:
- Tuition may be made in one, two, or ten installments as follows:
- Annual Payment: One full payment due by July 1
- Semi-Annual Payments: Two equal payments due by July 1 and December 1
- Monthly Payments: Ten equal payments due by the first day of each month beginning by July 1 and ending by April 1
- If you choose the semi-annual or monthly payment options, the payments will be deducted from a bank account of your choice on the date due. Prior to the start of the school year, you will be asked to complete and submit paperwork to set up these payments.
- If an electronic payment is rejected for any reason, you will receive a notice to that effect. If you are not able to supply the funds to be deducted before the tenth day of the month, a $25 late charge will be added.
Schedule Changes & Other Policies
After June 1st, we require a 60-day notice to withdraw your child. If you choose to withdraw your child, you are responsible for the full tuition due during this 60-day notice period. If this occurs after June 1st and before school begins, you are responsible for the tuition for the first 60 days of school.
Failure to come to an agreement in writing regarding any overdue tuition or fees will preclude registration at The Heartworks, Renaissance, and Endeavour Schools for any of our programs, including summer and school year enrollments.
Tuition assistance is available for families who qualify. Awards are based on financial need and the availability of scholarship funds. If you are interested in applying for tuition assistance, please click here. If you have any questions, please call Kelly in the Main Office at 951-1830.