Vanessa’s Mini Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
- 3 ½ Cups of flour
- 3 Teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 Cups of Sugar
- 1 Cup vegetable oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Can (15oz) pure pumpkin
- ½ cup of water
- 1 bag of chocolate chips (if desired)
- Preheat over 350 degrees. Grease 4-6 small loaf pans.
- In a large bowl mix flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl mix sugar, oil, eggs, pumpkin and water until blended. Add egg mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until just moistened. If adding chocolate chips mix in now.
- Divide batter evenly among pans.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool and ENJOY!
Rachel's Apple Crisp
5-6 Apples (we used granny smith)
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup uncooked oatmeal
1/3 cup of butter (softened)
¾ cup of brown sugar
½ cup flour
White sugar and cinnamon
• Peal apples if desired. Slice into one inch pieces.
• Sprinkle cinnamon and white sugar over apples. Stir.
• Place coated apples in a glass backing dish or pan.
• Mix remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Hands work best for mixing!
• Spread topping evenly on the apples in the pan.
• Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until apples are soft.
Mallory's Apple Sauce
½ cup of water
5 medium apples
- Core, peel, and dice apples
- Heat the apples until slightly soft and place in individual baggies for squishing. Allow to cool.
- Have the children squish the baggies and explore how the apples feel.
- Dump the baggies into a crockpot, add water and simmer until completely soft. Be sure to check the water level often and stir.
- Mash, strain and or puree to desired consistency. Add a little cinnamon or a drop of vanilla for a new flavor experience.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!