We are delighted to announce an exciting event that our school is hosting on Monday, November 16th on Preparing Your Preschooler for Success. We are fortunate to have a panel of local educators who will address the issues and expectations of children as they transition from preschool to kindergarten.
Please join us at 6:30 p.m. at the Doubletree Hotel on Williston Road in South Burlington, adjacent to Al’s. This event is free, but we ask that you register for a space by clicking the button below. We want to give our families a chance to sign up before we open it to the public. We promise you’ll find it an engaging and worthwhile event!
This session will cover important topics that will help you learn how best to prepare your child for a successful transition from their preschool experience to a full-time kindergarten and elementary school program.
- Kathy Leo-Nyquist, Ed.D, Associate Professor in the Early Childhood program, Champlain College
- Lori Meyer, Ph.D.Assistant Professor, University of Vermont, Department of Education
- Rachel Franz, Preschool Teacher at Heartworks Shelburne, Member of the NAEYC Young Professionals Advisory Council
- Suzanne Weishaar, former Kindergarten teacher, Sustainability Coach at The Sustainability Academy at Lawrence Barnes
- Melissa St. Amand, First Grade Teacher and former Kindergarten teacher at the Renaissance School at Shelburne Farms
Questions? Contact us!
Sarah G. Soule
Director of Admissions
Cara M. Simone
Director, Academic Programs and Operations